Spice up Christmas with a festive cocktail
- Credit: SIX CAMBRIDGE
Spice up your Christmas with a festive cocktail or two at SIX Cambridge.
The new range of alcoholic treats is available at the bar, restaurant and brasserie, which boasts panoramic views of the city.
So if you prefer a sweet, spicy, warm or a new take on an old favourite, then these will definitely hit the spot.
The menu features five merry concoctions that can be enjoyed al fresco or indoors, including:
Cranberry Sauce Margarita (featuring tequila, brown sugar, lime, cranberry sauce, honey and frozen cranberries)
The North Pole Cocktail (featuring vodka, Kahlua, vanilla syrup and whipped cream sprinkled with hundreds and thousands and served with gingerbread cookies)
You may also want to watch:
Cranberry ST. Germain (featuring vodka, ST. Germain liqueur, cranberry juice, lime juice, sugar syrup, white sugar and frozen cranberries)
Coconut Chai Toddy (featuring rum, coconut cream, coconut sugar and a chair tea bag)
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 5 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 6 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 7 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
Hot Apple Pie Cocktail (featuring Remy Martin, vanilla syrup, cinnamon syrup, apple cider, whipped cream and a cinnamon stick)
To ensure guests are in the Christmas spirit, SIX will also be playing a traditional mix of classic yuletide songs.
Book a table online.