KD Theatre Productions to bring second socially distanced Christmas show to Ely
Having already sold 1,000 tickets for their socially distanced pantomime production of ‘The Wizard of Oz’ at The Maltings in Ely, KD Theatre Productions have announced a second Covid-secure Christmas show.
Aimed at a younger audience, the production is a version of KD’s popular ‘Santa Show’ which will also tour other theatres this winter.
The production will transport the audience to the North Pole to meet Santa and his elves who have the important task of preparing all the presents ready for Christmas day.
Children will also get to meet Santa’s friends Rudolph the rapping reindeer and Frosty the singing snowman.
Daniel Bell, producer, said: “This colourful, sing-along interactive show is perfect for two to six year olds, their families, pre-schools and nurseries.”
Children will also receive their own Christmas present, in a safe and socially distanced way at the end of the performance.
The production is 45 minutes long and audience members will be able to purchase tickets in bubbles of up to six people.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
KD and The Maltings will be ensuring they are following government guidelines and will have all the necessary procedures in place.
These include staggered arrival times, temperature checks, hand sanitising stations and deep cleans of the auditorium between each performance.
Book tickets via www.kdtheatre.co.uk or by calling the box office on 01353 725026.