KD Theatre Productions to bring second socially distanced Christmas show to Ely
Having already sold 1,000 tickets for their socially distanced pantomime production of ‘The Wizard of Oz’ at The Maltings in Ely, KD Theatre Productions have announced a second Covid-secure Christmas show.
Aimed at a younger audience, the production is a version of KD’s popular ‘Santa Show’ which will also tour other theatres this winter.
The production will transport the audience to the North Pole to meet Santa and his elves who have the important task of preparing all the presents ready for Christmas day.
Children will also get to meet Santa’s friends Rudolph the rapping reindeer and Frosty the singing snowman.
Daniel Bell, producer, said: “This colourful, sing-along interactive show is perfect for two to six year olds, their families, pre-schools and nurseries.”
Children will also receive their own Christmas present, in a safe and socially distanced way at the end of the performance.
The production is 45 minutes long and audience members will be able to purchase tickets in bubbles of up to six people.
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 3 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 4 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 5 BMX star, 11, hopes world debut can lead to Olympics dream
- 6 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 7 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 8 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: The Queen's visits to Cambridgeshire in pictures
- 10 ‘Inspirational’ teacher, Esmeralda, honoured in national teaching awards
KD and The Maltings will be ensuring they are following government guidelines and will have all the necessary procedures in place.
These include staggered arrival times, temperature checks, hand sanitising stations and deep cleans of the auditorium between each performance.
Book tickets via www.kdtheatre.co.uk or by calling the box office on 01353 725026.