Arbuckles hope to reopen restaurant at end of October following ‘devastating’ flooding
- Credit: Archant
Arbuckles have shared photos of the progress they are making following a flooding in June ahead of their planned reopening at the end of October.
The update comes after water filled the car park before penetrating the restaurant in Downham Market in the middle of June.
And, at one stage, all internal areas of the restaurant were under 30cm’s of water.
Posting on their Facebook page, Arbuckles wrote: “We know we’re still closed and you’re just waiting for us to open again.
“We are working super hard in the background to get the restaurant ready for a proposed opening at the end of October.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ll keep you updated with how things are going and let you know our ‘grand opening’ date as soon as we can - with everything looking new, shiny and ready to go.
“We can’t wait! But, in the meantime, here’s some pics to show you how we’ve stripped everything out to start again with a brand new restaurant for you!
“If you can’t wait for your Arbuckles fix, why not head across to our restaurant at Ely. Book online on the ‘book your table’ link at the head of the page, through the Arbuckles App or by calling 01353 656710.”
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 3 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 4 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 5 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 6 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 7 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 8 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 9 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 10 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital