Special menu of Christmas puddings launched at Cambridge restaurant
A special menu of Christmas puddings have been launched at Cambridge hotel’s panoramic bar and brasserie.
The Varsity Hotel & Spa has launched a special menu of Christmas puddings at their SIX restaurant.
The limited-edition menu will feature five scrumptious serves of the classic Christmas pudding including sticky toffee with dates and rum and gin and lime cheesecake.
The menu includes:
- Sticky toffee christmas pudding, a fruity pudding with dates and rum with a rich toffee sauce
- Espresso Martini chocolate brownie, Kahlua infused coffee spiked cream
- Bucks Fizz prosecco, burnt orange Christmas pudding, a traditional Christmas pudding laced with prosecco and finished with candied orange slices
- Clementine and pomegranate pudding, clementine and orange filled sponge filled with a pomegranate sauce topped with orange drizzle
- Gin and lime cheesecake, a classic dessert made of Hendricks gin, lemon curd, decorated with lime slices
The menu can be enjoyed by both guests at the hotel and locals and is priced £8.50 per pudding. It is available from now Christmas Day.
You may also want to watch:
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Ely Standard. Click the link in the orange box above for details.