Your chance to Sing! with new youth choir
- Credit: Archant
Sing! Choirs is launching a new choir for young people in January.
The group will be launching the choir in Ely with free taster sessions for youngsters to come along and try.
Kathryn Rowland, Sing! director, said: “There are no auditions for this choir, and you don’t need to be able to read music – just enjoy singing and you will be a welcome member of GO Sing!
“We will sing a huge range of songs including pop, rock and songs from the shows, and members will be able to choose songs to sing too.”
Sing! Choirs started in 2011 and now has four adult choirs who meet each week, with about 250 members.
Ms Rowland said: “No-one could ever prepare me for the popularity that Sing! Choirs has gained over the past four years, and I am really excited about our new choir and the possibilities it will bring.”
For more information about GO Sing!, contact Kathryn Rowland on 01353 662022 or email email@example.com
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 'Normally unacceptable' barn demolition wins green light
- 3 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 4 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
- 5 Ely Heroes winner, Alison, attends royal garden party after three-year wait
- 6 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 7 Pupils ensure 'Eel-izabeth' comes to life for Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- 8 'It's a gem of an untold story' - Ely author, Ellee shares new novel
- 9 New March station will 'help people to use petrol and diesel cars less'
- 10 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
You can also visit www.singchoirs.com