Your chance to Sing! with new youth choir
- Credit: Archant
Sing! Choirs is launching a new choir for young people in January.
The group will be launching the choir in Ely with free taster sessions for youngsters to come along and try.
Kathryn Rowland, Sing! director, said: “There are no auditions for this choir, and you don’t need to be able to read music – just enjoy singing and you will be a welcome member of GO Sing!
“We will sing a huge range of songs including pop, rock and songs from the shows, and members will be able to choose songs to sing too.”
Sing! Choirs started in 2011 and now has four adult choirs who meet each week, with about 250 members.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Rowland said: “No-one could ever prepare me for the popularity that Sing! Choirs has gained over the past four years, and I am really excited about our new choir and the possibilities it will bring.”
For more information about GO Sing!, contact Kathryn Rowland on 01353 662022 or email email@example.com
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 3 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 7 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
You can also visit www.singchoirs.com