Win Tickets To See Take That Tribute Band in Cambridge
With their amazing dance routines, numerous costume changes and sensational performances, adoring fans will be singing and dancing their hearts out all night long and left with little doubt that they are watching the greatest boy band of all time.
FOLLOWING their smash hit 2010 tour the Back For Good boys are back and this time they are reunited with ‘Robbie’, finalist in the BBC hit show The One & Only. Back For Good will recreate the magic of Take That live at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Saturday, April 30 and the Ely Standard has three pairs of tickets for the show to give away to three lucky readers.
Nigel Martin-Smith formed what is now considered to be the most successful boy band of all time in Manchester in 1990. - Take That. They changed the face of pop music and created a music phenomenon and subsequently sold 19 million records between 1991 and 1996, dominating the charts for the early part of the 90s with their dance orientated pop tunes and soulful ballads.
Back For Good is the ultimate celebration of the music of Take That in the UK today with a fan base transcending age groups and nationalities alike. With their amazing dance routines, numerous costume changes and sensational performances, adoring fans will be singing and dancing their hearts out all night long and left with little doubt that they are watching the greatest boy band of all time.
If you want to be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets for the show answer this question:
You may also want to watch:
In what year did Take That form?
Answers on a postcard to; the Ely Standard, 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS or email: email@example.com
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 5 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
Closing date is April 22. Tickets are �19 from the box office on 01223 357851 or visit: www.cornex.co.uk