COMPETITION: Win tickets to see Hozier at sold-out Cambridge Corn Exchange show
- Credit: Archant
Grammy-nominated artist Hozier is heading on a UK tour this month and we have one pair of tickets to give away to his sold-out show at the Cambridge Corn Exchange on Friday September 27.
The run of dates comes off the back of the Grammy nominated artist's new album Wasteland, Baby!, which was released in March.
Hozier first rose to prominence following the release of his globally successful, triple platinum single Take Me To Church, the video for which has been viewed over 250 million times on YouTube.
The track was nominated for 'Song Of The Year' at the 2015 Grammy Awards, and also won 'Song Of The Year' at the 2015 Ivor Novello Awards.
Hozier also saw great success with the songs Someone New, which went gold and Cherry Wine and From Eden both being certified silver.
You may also want to watch:
- To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, please answer the question: Complete the name of Hozier's single Take Me To...?
- Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- All entries must include a daytime telephone number so we can contact winners.
- The closing date is Monday September 16 at 9am.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets, £32.50 to £38, can be booked online via www.cambridgelive.org.uk/cornex/events/hozier