What’s on in the Theatre
Check out our theatre guide and send in your events for our listing section.
WEEKEND Breaks – written and directed by John Godber – at the Cambridge Arts Theatre.
MAN of the Moment performed by the Ely Amateur Dramatic Society at Ely College. Starring Fiona Gilbert, James Stuart, Doug Stuart, Jess Garrett, Darren Smith and Caroline Law with a strong support cast. Tickets are �7 from Burrows Bookshop on 01353 669759. Time: 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
THE Night of the Demon, including a talk by Tony Earnshaw, author of Beating the Devil, at the Babylon Gallery at Waterside in Ely.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation
Tickets are �8 and can be purchased from www.adec.org.uk or on 01353 616991.
A MIDSUMMER Night’s Dream from Cambridge University’s Marlowe Society at the Cambridge Arts Theatre. Tickets are priced from �15-�25 and are available from the box office on 01223 503333.
BARN Dance hosted by Ely Hereward Rotary Club at Ely Beet Club. Music from Jape Apes and includes a light supper. Tickets are �15 from Wades, Burrows Bookshop or by telephoning Neville Williams on 01353 664214.
IMPOSSIBLE God: the Passion Play by Frank Topping and performed by Mark Topping at Ely Methodist Church. Tickets available from Celia Summerfield on 01223 862330 or the church office on 01353 662426. Time: 7.30pm.