What’s On at the Theatre
March 6-10 ROMEO and Juliet from the Headlong Theatre at the Cambridge Arts Theatre.
Till February 25
A MIDSUMMER Night’s Dream from Cambridge University’s Marlowe Society at the Cambridge Arts Theatre. Tickets are priced from �15-�25 and are available from the box office on 01223 503333.
BACK to Broadway at the Cambridge Corn Exchange. Tickets from the box office on 01223 357851.
You may also want to watch:
ROMEO and Juliet from the Headlong Theatre at the Cambridge Arts Theatre.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
Tickets from the box office on 01223 503333.
MOSCOW State Circus brings its latest and most spectacular show to the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange. Tickets are priced from �9.50-�23 and are available from the box office on 01553 764864.
AN Evening of Burlesque at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange. Direct from London’s West End, tantalising, tasteful and camp. Tickets are �23 from the box office on 01553 764864. Time: 7.30pm.
SUNDAY Afternoon Tea Dance with Dawn and Stuart Burr at Witchford Village Hall. Ballroom and popular sequence dance to live music. Admission is �3 per person, including refreshments. Time: 2pm-5pm.
BARN Dance hosted by Ely Hereward Rotary Club at Ely Beet Club. Music from Jape Apes and includes a light supper. Tickets are �15 from Wades, Burrows Bookshop or by telephoning Neville Williams on 01353 664214.
IMPOSSIBLE God: the Passion Play by Frank Topping and performed by Mark Topping at Ely Methodist Church. Tickets available from Celia Summerfield on 01223 862330 or the church office on 01353 662426. Time: 7.30pm.