West End comedy The Play That Goes Wrong at Cambridge Arts Theatre next month
- Credit: Archant
The West End smash hit comedy The Play That Goes Wrong comes to the Cambridge Arts Theatre in August.
The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920’s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong, does.
As the accident prone thespsians battle on against all the odds to reach their final curtain call, some hilarious results ensue.
Hailed as “a gut-busting hit” by the New York Times, Mischief Theatre’s sell-out West End comedy has won a host of celebrity endorsements, from the likes of Joanna Lumley to Ant & Dec.
Performances are at 7.45pm, from August 7-12, with matinees on the Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced from £18-£33 and are available from the box office on 01223 503333 or online: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com
- 1 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault
- 2 Man dies in A11 ditch crash
- 3 £2m in government funding secured to explore A10 improvements
- 4 Family tribute to grandfather killed in A1123 crash
- 5 New chief executive for combined authority will earn up to £200k a year
- 6 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 7 Mum overwhelmed by support for 'angel gowns' project
- 8 Woman escapes unharmed after car and bus B1101 crash
- 9 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 10 Jail for would-be bike thief caught on CCTV threatening woman