West End comedy The Play That Goes Wrong at Cambridge Arts Theatre next month
- Credit: Archant
The West End smash hit comedy The Play That Goes Wrong comes to the Cambridge Arts Theatre in August.
The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920’s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong, does.
As the accident prone thespsians battle on against all the odds to reach their final curtain call, some hilarious results ensue.
Hailed as “a gut-busting hit” by the New York Times, Mischief Theatre’s sell-out West End comedy has won a host of celebrity endorsements, from the likes of Joanna Lumley to Ant & Dec.
Performances are at 7.45pm, from August 7-12, with matinees on the Thursday and Saturday at 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced from £18-£33 and are available from the box office on 01223 503333 or online: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 'Support this local attraction,’ MP urges on museum visit
- 5 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 6 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 9 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 10 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city