Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- Credit: TERRY HARRIS
Film crews from one of the world's biggest movie studios have set up camp at a 16th Century house on the Cambridgeshire/Lincolnshire border.
Warner Bros (WB) have been at Burghley House near Stamford since last week, with visitors to the grounds spotting film crews.
It is believed they are preparing the set for upcoming Batman movie The Flash, which stars Ben Affleck, Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton and Kiersey Clemons.
The Tudor mansion has been used for a number of TV shows and films in the past, including Pride and Prejudice, Bleak House and The Crown.
A spokesperson for Burghley House didn't confi
You may also want to watch:
rm the presence of the film crews, but confirmed that reopening next month is happening as planned.
They said: "The House, as well as the Orangery Restaurant, will reopen as planned on Wednesday May 19. The Park and Gardens are still open daily as usual."
- 1 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 2 Lidl lists Cambridgeshire locations for ‘potential store development’
- 3 'Most significant' Fens archive footage in years
- 4 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 5 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 6 Pool memories and 60s celebrities - a nostalgic step back in time
- 7 Letter: Who's been pinching my dog biscuits?
- 8 Young writer's 'wonderful' poem wins competition
- 9 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 10 Woman left 'terrified' after spitting assault