Viva Soham to perform My Fair Lady to the elegant backdrop of Beechhurst Hall
- Credit: Archant
A ‘loverly’ open air production of the timeless musical theatre classic My Fair Lady will be performed by Viva Soham to the backdrop of Beechhurst Hall.
It tells the tale of Eliza Doolittle, who is a young flower seller with an unmistakable Cockney accent, who is transformed into an elegant lady.
All the hits including ‘Wouldn’t It Be Loverly?’, ‘With a Little Bit of Luck’, ‘The Rain in Spain and ‘I Could Have Danced All Night’ will be featured.
Customers are given the choice of booking a lawn ticket where they bring their own rugs or book a seated ticket and have a seat provided for them behind the lawn area.
In the event of rain or bad weather the performance will move inside Beechhurst Hall.
You may also want to watch:
A pop up bar and cream teas and bubbles will be available to purchase on the night.
It will run from this Wednesday July 25 to Saturday July 28 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
Tickets are £12.50 (£10.50 under 12’s only)
Book online at www.wegottickets.com/vivaarts or call the Viva Box Office on 01353 722228.