Viva Soham to perform My Fair Lady to the elegant backdrop of Beechhurst Hall
- Credit: Archant
A ‘loverly’ open air production of the timeless musical theatre classic My Fair Lady will be performed by Viva Soham to the backdrop of Beechhurst Hall.
It tells the tale of Eliza Doolittle, who is a young flower seller with an unmistakable Cockney accent, who is transformed into an elegant lady.
All the hits including ‘Wouldn’t It Be Loverly?’, ‘With a Little Bit of Luck’, ‘The Rain in Spain and ‘I Could Have Danced All Night’ will be featured.
Customers are given the choice of booking a lawn ticket where they bring their own rugs or book a seated ticket and have a seat provided for them behind the lawn area.
In the event of rain or bad weather the performance will move inside Beechhurst Hall.
A pop up bar and cream teas and bubbles will be available to purchase on the night.
It will run from this Wednesday July 25 to Saturday July 28 at 7.30pm.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Inferno BBQ to be occupied by sister company Forbidden Burger Co
- 3 Cambridge: Police officer had surgery after sex offender drove car at them
- 4 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 7 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 8 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 9 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 10 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
Tickets are £12.50 (£10.50 under 12’s only)
Book online at www.wegottickets.com/vivaarts or call the Viva Box Office on 01353 722228.