Viva Soham to perform My Fair Lady to the elegant backdrop of Beechhurst Hall
- Credit: Archant
A ‘loverly’ open air production of the timeless musical theatre classic My Fair Lady will be performed by Viva Soham to the backdrop of Beechhurst Hall.
It tells the tale of Eliza Doolittle, who is a young flower seller with an unmistakable Cockney accent, who is transformed into an elegant lady.
All the hits including ‘Wouldn’t It Be Loverly?’, ‘With a Little Bit of Luck’, ‘The Rain in Spain and ‘I Could Have Danced All Night’ will be featured.
Customers are given the choice of booking a lawn ticket where they bring their own rugs or book a seated ticket and have a seat provided for them behind the lawn area.
In the event of rain or bad weather the performance will move inside Beechhurst Hall.
You may also want to watch:
A pop up bar and cream teas and bubbles will be available to purchase on the night.
It will run from this Wednesday July 25 to Saturday July 28 at 7.30pm.
- 1 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 6 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 7 Friendship and dating agency gets £114,000 funding boost
- 8 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 9 Campaigning for those excluded from government Covid support
- 10 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
Tickets are £12.50 (£10.50 under 12’s only)
Book online at www.wegottickets.com/vivaarts or call the Viva Box Office on 01353 722228.