Viva Theatre Company’s first musical to be an antique effort
- Credit: Archant
Viva Theatre Company raises the curtain on its first musical production next week.
The company presents Victoria Wood’s Acorn Antiques the Musical! at The Brook, from November 6-8.
The show is directed by David Tickner and Stephen Kenna, who have held a number of successful musicals at Soham Village College.
A Viva spokesman said: “After starting in Soham in 2007 Viva has decided to take on a new and exciting challenge in the form of its first ever musical.
“After the great success of Pride and Prejudice in the summer we are back with a completely different style.
You may also want to watch:
“Be ready for tap dancing, outrageous plot twists and the odd bad word. Come along and join in the laughter and don’t forget the macaroons!”
Performances take place each evening from 7.30pm. Doors open at 7pm. Tickets are £10 adults, £8 concessions.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
Parental guidance is recommended.
To purchase tickets, contact the box office on 01353 722 228 or book online at www.wegottickets.com