‘Visually stunning’ Shadowlands comes to Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Shadowlands, a ‘visually stunning and powerful production’ that tackles universal questions of belief and love is coming to the Cambridge Arts Theatre next week.
Starring Stephen Boxer, Amanda Ryan and Denis Lill, the ‘best play’ award-winner follows C.S. Lewis, the famous author of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, living as a distinguished, academic bachelor in Oxford.
Life is comfortable and certain… But then the unexpected happens – he falls in love.
Shadowlands is at the Cambridge Arts Theatre from Monday 23 to Saturday 28 May for a number of 2.30pm and 7.45pm performances.
Running time approx two-hours-and-a-half including interval.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £18 to £33 (including a £3-per-ticket booking fee) can be purchased from www.cambridgeartstheatre.com or by calling the box office: 01223 503 333.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion