Up close and personal with local singer-songwriter Boo Hewerdine at Babylon Gallery
- Credit: Archant
The Babylon Gallery is hosting a ‘Boo Hewerdine Up Close and Personal’ event as part of Isle of Ely Arts Festival.
The intimate evening with the local singer-songwriter takes place on Friday June 23 and comes ahead of the release of his new album ‘Swimming In Mercury’.
“It is seven years since his last solo album. In the interim he has made albums with Eddi Reader, State Of The Union, Chris Difford and others, written music for the BBC Radio Ballads series and art exhibitions,” say the gallery.
“It’s been a while but it’s been worth the wait,” adds Boo.
Tickets cost £12 for adults and £10 for concessions. To book, call 01353 616991 or visit www.babylonarts.org.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools