Ultimate Commitments and Blues Brothers Experience set for Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Ultimate Commitments and Blues Brothers Experience is coming to Hunstanton on March 3.
The tribute show takes the greatest songs from two cult films and recreates all the iconic atmosphere of a live performance.
It puts them together to create two fantastic tribute shows in one memorable evening of foot-tapping, sing-along entertainment, capturing the essence of both the music and the films - in a stage show/concert experience that electrifies.
The band is fronted by Richard Alcock and Ritchie Hicks who have been performing their tribute to the Blues Brothers since 2003.
Having performed in many theatres across the UK in 2015, the boys tour again now supported by a The Big Soul Band, which includes some members who have played with famous artists including Ali Campbell (UB40), Mick Hucknall (Simply Red) and The Supremes.
You may also want to watch:
In a show suitable for all ages, this live 12-piece showband will perform some of the greatest soul songs from the two films in an evening where you will not only be taken back musically but visually too.
There’ll be some of those great scenes from the films, lots of laughs, plenty of crowd participation, and a night not to be missed.
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 4 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 9 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 10 Open air theatre is back in Ely this weekend
So put on your pork pie hats and dark glasses and join us for a night to remember.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are available online.