Ultimate Commitments and Blues Brothers Experience set for Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Ultimate Commitments and Blues Brothers Experience is coming to Hunstanton on March 3.
The tribute show takes the greatest songs from two cult films and recreates all the iconic atmosphere of a live performance.
It puts them together to create two fantastic tribute shows in one memorable evening of foot-tapping, sing-along entertainment, capturing the essence of both the music and the films - in a stage show/concert experience that electrifies.
The band is fronted by Richard Alcock and Ritchie Hicks who have been performing their tribute to the Blues Brothers since 2003.
Having performed in many theatres across the UK in 2015, the boys tour again now supported by a The Big Soul Band, which includes some members who have played with famous artists including Ali Campbell (UB40), Mick Hucknall (Simply Red) and The Supremes.
In a show suitable for all ages, this live 12-piece showband will perform some of the greatest soul songs from the two films in an evening where you will not only be taken back musically but visually too.
There’ll be some of those great scenes from the films, lots of laughs, plenty of crowd participation, and a night not to be missed.
- 1 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
- 2 Academy shake-up as one principal goes and another arrives
- 3 Community group ‘hoping for success’ with opening of new cinema
- 4 Baby murder accused 'didn't say much' after life support withdrawn
- 5 Four doctors and a nurse off sick with Covid-19 at Fenland surgeries
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 8 Inquest concludes 'quiet and happy' teenager took own life
- 9 No balloons plea to death crash motorcycle tribute convoy
- 10 Mara is Ely Standard Pet of the Year - voted for by you
So put on your pork pie hats and dark glasses and join us for a night to remember.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are available online.