Ultimate Commitments and Blues Brothers Experience set for Hunstanton’s Princess Theatre
- Credit: Archant
The Ultimate Commitments and Blues Brothers Experience is coming to Hunstanton on March 3.
The tribute show takes the greatest songs from two cult films and recreates all the iconic atmosphere of a live performance.
It puts them together to create two fantastic tribute shows in one memorable evening of foot-tapping, sing-along entertainment, capturing the essence of both the music and the films - in a stage show/concert experience that electrifies.
The band is fronted by Richard Alcock and Ritchie Hicks who have been performing their tribute to the Blues Brothers since 2003.
Having performed in many theatres across the UK in 2015, the boys tour again now supported by a The Big Soul Band, which includes some members who have played with famous artists including Ali Campbell (UB40), Mick Hucknall (Simply Red) and The Supremes.
You may also want to watch:
In a show suitable for all ages, this live 12-piece showband will perform some of the greatest soul songs from the two films in an evening where you will not only be taken back musically but visually too.
There’ll be some of those great scenes from the films, lots of laughs, plenty of crowd participation, and a night not to be missed.
- 1 Town considers home for market
- 2 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 3 Covid-19 job loss prompts Martin to launch out on his own
- 4 Sutton couple mark seven decades of marriage
- 5 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan
- 6 Village housing in disarray after all the trustees quit
- 7 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
- 8 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 9 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 10 Derby win gets Ely City back on track after eight-goal thriller
So put on your pork pie hats and dark glasses and join us for a night to remember.
The show starts at 7.30pm and tickets are available online.