Travels with my Aunt dashing to Key Theatre, Peterborough
- Credit: Archant
An intoxicating and adventurous dash around the world in Graham Greene’s Travels with my Aunt is coming to the Key Theatre, Peterborough.
To mark the 25th anniversary of Greene’s death, Creative Cow Theatre Company visit the venue on September 14 and 15 for a range of 2.30pm and 7.30pm shows.
“It’s a fitting play to be staging as it’s the 25th anniversary year of Greene’s death,” say promoters.
“Creative Cow promise to take the audience on a real and exciting journey in one evening.
Tickets, £17 (general), £15 (concession), £13 (matinee) (including booking fee from www.vivacity-peterborough.com or by calling the box office: 01733 207239.
You may also want to watch:
Running Time: 2 hours 20 minutes.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens