‘Touching, funny’ Stick Man comes to Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
‘Touching, funny and utterly original’, Scamp Theatre’s adaptation of Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s ‘Stick Man’ is coming to the Cambridge Corn Exchange.
“What starts off as a morning jog becomes quite the misadventure for Stick Man: a dog wants to play fetch with him, a swan builds a nest with him, and he even ends up on a fire,” say promoters. How will Stick Man ever get back to the family tree?
“This award-winning production, from the teams behind Tiddler and other Terrific Tales and The Scarecrows’ Wedding, features a trio of top actors and is packed full of puppetry, songs, live music and funky moves.
“Most suitable for all aged three plus but all ages welcome.”
‘Stick Man’ is at the venue on September 4 and 5. Tickets are £15.50 for adults and £13.50 for children; and family tickets are £47 (two adults and two children).
You may also want to watch:
To book call the box office on 01223 357851 or visit www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 8 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 9 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony
- 10 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer