Three Little Pigs is coming to the Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Described as ‘a great big little West End show’ for audiences aged three years and up, Three Little Pigs comes to the Cambridge Arts Theatre in August.
Full of catchy songs, jokes and japes for little ones and parents alike, this endearing musical will leave you squealing with glee and howling with laughter, say promoters.
The show comes from the minds of Stiles and Drewe - the award-winning writers of international smash hits Mary Poppins and Honk!
“He can huff and puff until the cows come home, but will the Big Bad Wolf get the better of the three little superstar piglets in this new retelling of the classic story?”
Three Little Pigs (55 minutes, no interval) is at the theatre for a range of 11am and 2pm shows from Wednesday 10 to Sunday 21 August.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £15.50 each (including a £3 booking fee) can be purchased from www.cambridgeartstheatre.com
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody