Three legendary 60s bands to perform one-off matinee special at The Apex in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Three legendary 60s bands will perform a one-off matinee special at The Apex in Bury St Edmunds on Sunday January 14.
The show opens with The Tornados, featuring organist Dave Watts, who employ some of the best UK musicians to carry the legend forward and create a beat stomping show that does not disappoint.
They will be followed by The Foundations, led by original lead guitarist/vocalist Alan Warner. They deliver a fast-paced, exciting show, packed with hits including, ‘Baby Now That I’ve Found You’ and ‘Build Me Up Buttercup’.
Multi-platinum hit makers Dozy, Beaky, Mick and
Tichclose the show, making a rare appearance with hits including ‘Hold Tight’, ‘Hideaway’, ‘Bend It’ and ‘Save Me’.
You may also want to watch:
The afternoon concert starts at 1.45pm. Tickets cost £26.50 and are available from www.theapex.co.uk
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 10 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion