Three-day rock music spectacular coming to Haddenham
- Credit: Archant
A packed line-up of acts are scheduled to appear at a three-day rock festival coming to Haddenham later this month.
Springfest is taking place at the Arkenstall Centre from May 29-31 and is set to feature 19 bands, including headliners Fresh Cream - featuring Jack Bruce’s son Malcolm and Eric Clapton’s nephew Will Johns.
Also on the bill are rockers Buster James and Hendrix tribute band Are You Experienced.
Mohawk Radio, who were winners of the Rock The House contest will also make an appearance alongside local favourites Stray.
As ever, there will be plenty of food and a bar stocked with more than 20 real ales will be available on the site.
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets can be obtained from the box office on 01353 749749. Tickets are priced at £12 for Friday, starting at 8pm, £16 per day for Saturday and Sunday, starting at 11am, or £35 for the full weekend. Camping is also available.
For more information, visit www.cambridgerockfestival.co.uk
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'