The Old Hall in Ely to host summer open day
- Credit: Archant
The Old Hall in Ely is holding its annual summer open day on Monday August 28.
“The Old Hall, invites you to discover their unique setting and heritage on this spectacular open day,” say organisers.
“Discover their ‘Indiviual Approach’ ethos and find out why they are one of the most popular wedding venues in East Anglia.”
“The Old Hall is a recently renovated Jacobean manor house, set in its own unique and historic estate of 3000 acres in the heart of Cambridgeshire. Since the Morbey family purchased the Cromwell Estate and house from The Bagge family in 1830, the estate has been developed by successive generations into a productive arable farm.
“The present generation, Anthony and Alison, diversified the house in 2010 into a 5 Star gold Bed and Breakfast and an ‘Exclusive Use’ venue that is booked in its entirety for weddings, parties, conferences and private dinner parties.”
You may also want to watch:
The open day runs from 11am until 4pm.
Visit www.theoldhallely.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 8 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity