The Gruffalo’s Child is coming to the Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Tall Stories return to the Cambridge Arts Theatre this weekend with a magical, musical adaptation of The Gruffalo’s Child.
Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler’s award-winning sequel will be brought to life from Wednesday 15 to Saturday 18 November.
Following hot on the heels of The Gruffalo’s success comes The Gruffalo’s Child - with attitude! Just how brave is she? One wild and windy night the Gruffalo’s Child ignores her father’s warning and tiptoes out into the snow.
After all, the Big Bad Mouse doesn’t really exist... does he?
There will be performances at 10.30am and 1.30pm. Tickets, £15.50, from www.cambridgeartstheatre.com
You may also want to watch:
Running time: 55 minutes with no interval.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'