The Gruffalo returns to Cambridge Arts Theatre for some scary fun
- Credit: Archant
The Gruffalo makes a welcome return to Cambridge later this month.
Join the mouse on a daring adventure through the deep, dark wood in Tall Stories’ magical, musical adaptation of the classic book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.
Searching for hazelnuts, mouse meets the cunning fox, the eccentric old owl and the slippery snake and ends up in a bit of trouble. Will the story of the terrifying Gruffalo save little mouse from ending up as dinner for these hungry woodland creatures? After all, there’s no such thing as a Gruffalo – is there?
Audiences can enjoy songs, laughs and scary fun that is suitable for children aged three years and upward in this much-loved show that has toured Britain.
The show at the Cambridge Arts Theatre runs from June 21-25 and tickets are priced at £15.50 and available from the box office on 01223 503333 or online: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
Performances are at 1.30pm on Wednesday; and 10.30am and 1.30pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Missing woman back home
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Roll up, roll up, for the Fenland Council mini ‘sale of the century’