The Gruffalo returns to Cambridge Arts Theatre for some scary fun
- Credit: Archant
The Gruffalo makes a welcome return to Cambridge later this month.
Join the mouse on a daring adventure through the deep, dark wood in Tall Stories’ magical, musical adaptation of the classic book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.
Searching for hazelnuts, mouse meets the cunning fox, the eccentric old owl and the slippery snake and ends up in a bit of trouble. Will the story of the terrifying Gruffalo save little mouse from ending up as dinner for these hungry woodland creatures? After all, there’s no such thing as a Gruffalo – is there?
Audiences can enjoy songs, laughs and scary fun that is suitable for children aged three years and upward in this much-loved show that has toured Britain.
The show at the Cambridge Arts Theatre runs from June 21-25 and tickets are priced at £15.50 and available from the box office on 01223 503333 or online: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
You may also want to watch:
Performances are at 1.30pm on Wednesday; and 10.30am and 1.30pm on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment