The Darkness set to rock out at the Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
High pitched rockers The Darkness, who are most famous for their hit ‘I Believe In A Thing Called Love’, will perform in Cambridge next month.
The band who have just put out a new Christmas single called ‘I Am Santa’ are to play the Corn Exchange on Tuesday December 1.
The Blast of our Kind tour is taking place in support of their fourth album ‘Last of Our Kind’.
Support from These Raven Skies and The River 68’s
Tickets; £27.50 (including a £2.50), are available from www.cambridgelivetrust.co.uk or by calling the box office on 01223 357851.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 8 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens