The Corrs wow Newmarket crowd, Will Young performs on Friday
- Credit: Archant
Irish pop rockers The Corrs headlined a show at Newmarket Racecourse on Saturday – and what a show it was.
The concert, which was the opening event of the venue’s Newmarket Nights season, featured many classic tracks from the quartet.
Since releasing their album ‘Forgiven, Not Forgotten’ in 1996, the group have gone on to sell over 30 million albums worldwide.
Fans were treated to hits including ‘Runaway’ and ‘Breathless’ as well as tracks from last year’s album, ‘White Light’, which went into the UK charts at number 11.
Will Young will headline a show at Newmarket Racecourse on Friday (24). Since winning Pop Idol in 2002, he has become one of the most successful talent competition winners ever. His latest album, ‘85% Proof’, became his fourth UK number one album.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £18 to £40, are available from www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk/events/will-young
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 9 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut