See local artist Ted Coney’s pop-up exhibiton before it closes next month
- Credit: Archant
Local artist Ted Coney will close his pop-up gallery for winter on Sunday December 3 – so there’s only a few weeks left to see the Family Portraits exhibition.
Booking is essential on one of his guided tours as there is only space for six people on each visit.
Although no work is for sale, there is a £5 admission charge for visitors to see a range of work based on family life and relationships.
Accompanied by the artist, each tour starts with the first painting Ted made about his family 50 years ago and finishes in his studio to see the nearly completed painting ‘Forget-Me –Nots’.
Although the gallery does not open for it’s 10th season until April 2018, there will be a chance to see Ted’s work before then in two-man show ‘Art Opposites – different approaches to painting in oils’ at Babylon Gallery in March.
You may also want to watch:
To book a guided tour visit www.tedconeysfamilyportraits.co.uk email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01353 650038.
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry