Take a look back in time at Burwell Museum’s Big Draw event
- Credit: Archant
Burwell Museum and Windmill is hosting a special Big Draw event.
Visitors will be able to help create a giant 3D artwork inspired by Burwell’s High Street in 1914 to celebrate this year’s Big Draw event.
Shop fronts, street signs, traders, shoppers and more will spring to life under the creative leadership of artist Jonny Boatfield.
Jonny is leading two sessions between 10am-1pm and 1-4pm, and small and big hands are welcome to come and add to the project.
The event is taking place on Thursday, October 30, in the Gardiner Memorial Hall, High Street, Burwell.
You may also want to watch:
Booking for a session is essential. Cost £2 per child. Accompanying adults are free.
Refreshments will be available.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 7 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools