Support Macmillan by dropping into a coffee morning near you
- Credit: Archant
The World’s Biggest Coffee Morning takes place across the UK on September 26 - raising funds for Macmillan Cancer Support.
In 2013, 154,000 people signed up to coffee morning, raising a record £20 million for charity and organisers are hoping for just as many people to take part again this year.
Plenty of venues across East Cambridgeshire will be taking part – so be sure to pop down to one near you and enjoy coffee and cake for a good cause.
If you are planning a Macmillan coffee morning – let us know at Daniel.email@example.com or call 01353 665521.
SUTTON: A coffee morning is taking place from 10am-2pm at Scott Court, in Pound Lane. There will also be a book stall, bric-a-brac, a raffle and a tombola. If you can help or would like to donate an item, call Helen on 01353 777224.
You may also want to watch:
WITCHFORD: Mobility specialists Bartrams is holding a coffee morning at Unit 50, Lancaster Way Business Park, from 10am-3pm.
ELY: The monthly coffee morning held at the Methodist Church, in Chapel Street, on September 27 will be in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
The event runs from 10am-noon and will also feature a cake stall, raffle, bric-a-brac and other craft stalls.
PRICWILLOW: The village hall will be hosting a Macmillan coffee morning from 10am-noon. There will be home-made cakes and produce, a raffle and a bring and buy sale.
ELY: A coffee morning to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support is taking place at Sylhet restaurant, in Market Street.
The event is running from 10am-noon.
ELY: High Street restaurant Wildwood hosts a coffee morning from 11am. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
STUNTNEY: The Old Hall is holding its Macmillan coffee morning on September 25, from 9.30am-12.30pm.
ELY: A coffee morning takes place at Ely Library, in The Cloisters, from 11am. E-mail email@example.com
COTTENHAM: The Chequers pub, in High Street, is hosting a coffee morning from 11am. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
ELY: The Nyton Hotel, in Barton Road, is hosting a coffee morning from 11am. All welcome.
ELY: Ely Funeral Services, in Fore Hill, will be holding a coffee morning from 10am-noon. Coffee and cake will be available.