Ely musical group Sing! Choirs are on the search for new talent. Could it be you?
- Credit: Archant
An Ely choir has had a memorable 2019 so far, and now, they are on the hunt for more musical talent.
Sing! Choirs allow people to get involved with music, providing an opportunity to try and sing as part of a group.
So far, the group directed by experienced musician Kathryn Rowland has raised over £26,000 in fundraising for the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity to cap off a sell-out performance at the recent Isle of Ely Arts Festival.
The group was formed in September 2011 by Rowland and since then, Sing! Choirs has grown into a successful local music organisation.
Newcomers will be able to take part in one-off sessions where they can learn a complete song, whilst having lots of fun and laughter.
You may also want to watch:
There are no auditions to join, but only a passion for a range of pop, rock and other genres.
The group are also holding Summer Sings throughout August in Ely.
For more information, email Kathryn@singchoirs.com or visit https://www.singchoirs.com/.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'