Stephanie Beacham to lead cast of A Princess Undone at Theatre Royal, Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
A Princess Undone is coming to the Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds next week.
Stephanie Beacham, world-famous and acclaimed for her work on television (The Colbys, Dynasty, Bad Girls), film and stage, will play the lead role.
The cast also includes Jason Merrells (Emmerdale, Waterloo Road) as John Bindon and Gary Webster (Minder) as royal butler William Tallon.
With an award-winning creative team, A Princess Undone - inspired by actual events – promises to be one of the most riveting new plays of the year, say promoters.
The performance takes place on Wednesday October 26.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £8.50 - £21.50, available from www.theatreroyal.org or by calling the box office on 01284 769505.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 3 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 4 Man found dead in March
- 5 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 6 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 7 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 8 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 9 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 10 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash