Step up to the oche alongside ex-world champions
- Credit: Archant
Ex-world champions Eric Bristow and Keith Deller will star at a darts exhibition taking place at the Comradres Club, in Soham, on December 13.
Bristow and Deller will be competing against local players in an exciting night for lovers of darts.
Organiser of the event, Pete Cousins, said: “This is a repeat of the epic 1983 World Championship final which saw Deller hit his famous 138 checkout.
“To see any major sporting event often takes an few hours in travel, then there’s the accommodation and inconvenience of being away from home.
“However we can bring some great nice right to your doorstep, and this is the first of many.”
You may also want to watch:
The Comrades Club has also recently undergone a refurbishment, so should make for a suitable setting for this entertaining upcoming event.
“It is an ideal venue for this type of event and will provide a great atmosphere on the night, with a professional mc and stage set this will be an unmissable night of darts,” added Cousins.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 8 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 9 Gym’s ‘money for miles’ Children in Need fundraiser
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
Tickets are £21 and can be purchased from www.pcevents.co.uk