Step up to the oche alongside ex-world champions
- Credit: Archant
Ex-world champions Eric Bristow and Keith Deller will star at a darts exhibition taking place at the Comradres Club, in Soham, on December 13.
Bristow and Deller will be competing against local players in an exciting night for lovers of darts.
Organiser of the event, Pete Cousins, said: “This is a repeat of the epic 1983 World Championship final which saw Deller hit his famous 138 checkout.
“To see any major sporting event often takes an few hours in travel, then there’s the accommodation and inconvenience of being away from home.
“However we can bring some great nice right to your doorstep, and this is the first of many.”
The Comrades Club has also recently undergone a refurbishment, so should make for a suitable setting for this entertaining upcoming event.
“It is an ideal venue for this type of event and will provide a great atmosphere on the night, with a professional mc and stage set this will be an unmissable night of darts,” added Cousins.
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 4 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 5 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 6 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 7 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 8 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
Tickets are £21 and can be purchased from www.pcevents.co.uk