Spooky Snakehall Farm ghost walk will “totally petrify” you - but it’s all for a good cause
- Credit: Archant
Be prepared for the fright of your life this Halloween as an 18 acre organic care farm turns into a spooktacular charity ghost walk.
The event, which is being held by The Prospects Trust at Snakehall Farm, will feature three walks – each varying on the scary scale.
The first “slightly spooky” walk will start at 6.30pm, before a “spookier” walk from 7.30pm and the “totally petrifying” main event at 8.30pm.
Money raised from the event will go towards The Prospects Trust, a charity which supports adults with disabilities to take an active role in farming and growing on an organic farm site in Reach, Cambridgeshire.
The ghost walks will take place on Friday October 30.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £5 each, include a bowl of Snakehall Farm pumpkin soup and a roll, are available by calling the Farm Office on 01638 741551.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer