Spooky new production for Wilburton Theatre Group
- Credit: Archant
Wilburton Theatre Group’s next musical production has a spooky twist!
The group is putting on the Addams Family at St Peter’s Hall from May 14-16.
Directed by Emily Starr and performed by local talent, The Addams Family will feature an original story and is being performed nightly at 7.30pm.
A spokesman for the group said: “Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family - a man her parents have never met.
“And if that wasn’t upsetting enough, Wednesday confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he’s never done before - keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia.
You may also want to watch:
“Everything will change for the whole family on the fateful night they host a dinner for Wednesday’s ‘normal’ boyfriend and his parents.”
Tickets are on sale online at www.ticketsource.co.uk/event/81002, from Wilburton Post Office, or by calling 01353 740854.
- 1 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 8 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 9 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 10 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache