Soham farm park to host some ghoulish half-term fun this Halloween
- Credit: Archant
South Angle Farm Park, in Soham, is hosting of week of fiendish festivities this Halloween half-term.
The farm will open its doors from October 25-November 2 to little goblins, ghouls and ghosts for a week of crafts, spooky story time, trick or treat, straw maze, games and of animals.
As well as holding tarantulas and snakes, a host of favourite farm friends will be out and about.
Come in costume to enter the farm’s competition to win a family fun day or birthday party.
Tickets for children aged 2-14 start at £6, Adults and children under two are free when accompanying a paying child.
You may also want to watch:
The farm, in Angle Common, will be open from 10am-4pm daily, with last admission at 3pm.
Tickets can be purchased online at http://southanglefarmpark.ticketsource.co.uk/events
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 5 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 6 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 7 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound
- 8 Three charged after £2m Hotpoint arson attack
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'