Sign up for this year’s Rudolph Run
- Credit: Archant
Team GB bobsleigh team member, Ross Austen, from Ely, will be launching this year’s Rudolph Run at Addenbrooke’s Hospital on December 7.
Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust’s second annual fun run – the Rudolph Run – will cover both 3km and 5km routes.
People are encouraged to join with friends and family and help raise money for their own special cause within Addenbrooke’s and the Rosie hospitals.
Ross will also participate in the 5km fun run around the grounds of the hospital.
He said: “I was filled with joy and pride when I was asked to support Addenbrooke’s – a cornerstone within our community that not only brings the next generation into the world but cares for each and everyone of us throughout our lives.
“What better way to kick-start Christmas than a fun run with your friends and family while raising money for an admirable cause.”
Additional entertainment on the day will include live music, face painting, a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang-style vintage car, craft stalls, refreshments, a ‘guess the number of balloons in the car’ competition from Enterprise-Rent-A-Car and mascots Rosie Rabbit and Brooke Bear cheering everyone on.
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Petition launched to save village pub
- 5 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 6 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 7 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 8 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold
To register to take part, visit www.act4addenbrookes.org.uk/RudolphRun or call 01223 349805.