See three plays in one at Haddenham this week!
- Credit: Archant
Quasimodo, a new pantomime performed by amateur thespians from Haddenham and Aldreth and written by two villagers, comes to Arkenstall Village Centre for three nights this week.
Putting three pantos into one, writers Ruth Bramley and Phil Bailey will bring Dick Whittington, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty to life.
All are set in a different century, and Quasimodo claims to have played a pivotal role in each.
The first performance will take place at 7.30pm tonight (January 7) and then the same time on Friday January 8.
There will then be two performances, at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on Saturday January 9.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £7.50 for adults and £6.50 for children and concessions - except for the Thursday evening show which costs £5.50, are available from Haddenham Galleries (01353 749 188).
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 8 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut