Scottish five-piece Breabrac to perform at Cambridge Junction
- Credit: Archant
Scottish folk group Breabrac is at The J2 venue of The Junction in Cambridge on February 13.
The group was voted Best Live Act 2013 and Best Folk Band 2012 at the Scots Trad Music Awards and twice nominated Best Band at the BBC Radio 2 Folk Award.
Scottish five-piece Breabach deliver a thrilling and unique brand of contemporary folk music that has earned them international recognition on the world and roots music scene as one of the UK’s most dynamic and exciting bands.
Breabach unites the talent of Calum MacCrimmon (pipes/whistles/bouzouki/vocals), Ewan Robertson (guitar/ vocals), James Mackenzie (pipes/flute/whistles), Megan Henderson (fiddle/vocals/stepdance) and James Lindsay (double bass).
Since launching their career as winners of the Open Stage Award at Celtic Connections in 2005 the band has steadily moved from strength to strength, picking up accolades and performing at esteemed events along the way.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £16.50 and available from the box office on 01223 511511 or www.junction.co.uk
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages