Santas on the streets of Cambridge to raise money for EACH
HUNDREDS of runners are expected to dress as Santa and take to the streets of Cambridge on Sunday December 16, raising money for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH).
Fund raisers can run, jog or stroll along two different courses, which both start and finish at The Grafton Centre at 10am.
The routes, 1.5km and 2.5km long, are suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs. All entrants are encouraged to collect sponsorship
It costs �10 for adults to take part, including the provision of a Santa suit, and �8 without a suit. Children under the age of 13 can enter the event for �5.
Once registered, entrants will receive a pack that includes an entrant number, sponsorship forms, a map and other information, plus any Santa suit ordered.
You may also want to watch:
Enter on line at www.each.org.uk
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station