Sandringham Food and Drink Festival returns for fourth year
- Credit: Archant
Sandringham Food and Drink Festival returns to Sandringham Estate for its fourth year on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 August.
Chefs this year include Levi Roots and Ursula Ferrigno (Saturday) and Matt Tebbutt, Phil Vickery and Chantelle Nicholson on the Sunday.
As well as the celebrity chefs demonstrating throughout the day on the Main Stage, hosted by Mark Lloyd, there’s also the Food Roadshow stage with chefs including Jackie Kearney (vegan), Eva Humphries, Crabstock Boys and Linda Hewitt.
There is also live music from a number of local bands and artists playing throughout the day on the music stage.
Visitors can also buy food from around the world, or from local producers around the corner, and maybe try some of the real ales from the Real Ale Tent, where a large variety from local breweries in the East Anglian area will be for sale.
You may also want to watch:
There is family entertainment, with workshops for all ages, the bushtucker challenge, and for the young (and the young at heart) there’s the Pinxton Puppets, as well as fairground rides.
Visit www.livingheritagefoodfestivals.co.uk/sandringham-2/ for more information.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 6 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire