Sam Divine and Man Without A Clue to perform at Innocence Nightclub, Newmarket for Defected in the House
- Credit: Archant
One of the world’s most revered house music labels, Defected in the House, will return to Innocence Nightclub, Newmarket, this weekend.
Following its own festival in Croatia, and hosting countless stages across the summer festival season, the event will welcome Defected’s leading lady Sam Divine - who has toured and played all around the world - to headline on Saturday 8.
Rising producer, Man Without A Clue, will also DJ - hot on the heels of his huge smash ‘Bless Her Soul’, which came out through Defected last year.
It follows previous Defected nights at the venue, including when Copyright and Sonny Fodera who performed there in February 2015.
Support on Saturday will come from resident DJ’s HI-FI and Harry Pearce.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run from 10pm-5am.
Tickets; £16 per person, from https://www.fatsoma.com/mobile/events/jwyx31zl
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'