Rudimental return for Newmarket Racecourses' dance night
- Credit: Supplied by Chuff Media
Rudimental have been announced as the final Newmarket Nights headliner for the summer.
The Feel The Love, Waiting All Night, Sun Comes Up and These Days chart-toppers will be returning to the July Course at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday, June 24, 2022, following their unforgettable Newmarket Nights debut in 2019.
The genre-defying, BRIT Award-winning London band will play the much-anticipated dance night, continuing the legacy of past headliners Chase & Status and Mark Ronson.
Rudimental said: “Our show at Newmarket in 2019 was unbelievable and we’re definitely going to make sure everyone is up and dancing in June.
"We’re so excited live music is back – here we go!”
Rudimental’s addition completes the Newmarket Nights line-up for the 2022 season.
They join the likes of Paloma Faith, The Script and Anne-Marie on the summer's line-up at the racecourse.
- 1 Salesman Stephen who 'has a smile every day' marks 45 years at firm
- 2 Jury deliberates in trial of driver accused of causing baby’s death
- 3 Farmer ‘feeling low’ due to increasingly difficult working conditions
- 4 'Why not have two stations?' - Villagers air their views on £37m rail project
- 5 ‘It went excellently’ - annual classic car show returns to city
- 6 Jury to go out in trial of driver accused of causing toddler's death
- 7 Painter who captured town before 1978 floods finishes 44 years on
- 8 Football club hosting 12-hour non-stop charity kickathon this weekend
- 9 Arson causes fire to rip through derelict building
- 10 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
Sophie Able, general manager of Newmarket Racecourses, said: “Rudimental headlining in 2019 was one of our favourite nights the course has seen.
"The crowd really embraced the festival feel and we can’t wait for the band to bring their epic live set back this June.
"They’re the perfect final act to complete our summer line-up.”
Tickets for Rudimental at Newmarket Racecourses will go on sale at 10am on Friday, March 25 via thejockeyclublive.co.uk, with a presale available to those signed up to The Jockey Club Live mailing list at 10am on Wednesday, March 23.
Tickets are priced starting at £29.12 including booking fee.
NEWMARKET 2022 CONCERTS
June 17: Paloma Faith
June 24: Rudimental
July 15: The Script
July 22: Queen Symphonic
July 29: Anne-Marie
August 5: The Wombats
August 12: Pete Tong & The Heritage Orchestra.