Royal & Derngate Theatre to bring Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman’ to Cambridge Arts Theatre stage
- Credit: Archant
Arthur Miller’s Death of a Salesman will be at the Cambridge Arts Theatre stage from Thursday 4 to Saturday 6 May.
Nicholas Woodeson has taken over the main part of Willy Loman, following the death of Tim Pigott-Smith OBE, earlier this month.
“Cambridge Arts Theatre has worked very hard, with the Royal & Derngate Theatre, to ensure that the production and national tour proceed,” say promoters.
Described by one critic as ‘a time bomb expertly placed under the edifice of Americanism’, Arthur
Miller’s classic social commentary is a tragic exploration of the consequences of having blind faith
You may also want to watch:
in the capitalist system and complying with the demand of ‘keeping up with the neighbours’.
Tickets, £18 to £38, available from www.cambridgeartstheatre.com or by calling the box office on 01223 503333.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'