Roy Wood Rock & Roll Band to perform at Apex Theatre in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Roy Wood Rock & Roll Band will perform in Bury St Edmunds this month.
The concert, which is part of his Red E 2 Rock tour, comes to the Apex Theatre on Tuesday December 19.
What better way to celebrate the holiday season, than with a man who has helped shape our musical Christmas...
Recently inducted into the ‘Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame’ in New York, Roy is now known across the world as a founder of The Move, ELO, and Wizzard.
This is a rock-packed evening, featuring Roy with his Big Rock & Roll Band, performing classic hits ‘California Man’, ‘Flowers In The Rain’, ‘Fire Brigade’ and many more.
You may also want to watch:
Roy and his band have been playing sell out venues around the country, in what has become an annual British Christmas tradition, and promises to be a great rockin’ evening.
Starts 8pm. Tickets via www.theapex.co.uk
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 9 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 10 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation