Rotary Club of Ely to hold special September concert at Needham’s Hall
- Credit: Archant
The Rotary Club of Ely is branching out for a very special event in Ely in September: a concert presenting two bands together on the same stage, each playing music alternately with the other.
The concert is believed to be the first of its kind anywhere.
The two musical tastes being catered for are forties big bands thanks to Opus 17 with vocalist Kimberley Devonshire, and Barry Tyler’s Original Dixieland Jazz Band featuring vocalist Binky Pollock.
People can reserve tickets now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The concert takes place on September 10 from 7pm at Needham’s Hall, Ely Community College, Downham Road, Ely.
You may also want to watch:
No payment is asked at this stage, just an email address and phone number.
Tickets cost £16 each.
- 1 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 7 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry