Celebrity chef Rosemary Shragar is coming to Oliver Cromwell’s House as part of Ely Eel Festival 2018
- Credit: Archant
As part of Ely Eel Festival, Oliver Cromwell’s House will host A Conversation with Rosemary Shragar over the May Bank Holiday weekend.
After hosting successful talks with Jane Devonshire and Theo Randall last year, chef and cookery teacher Rosemary is booked for 2pm on Monday May 7.
Rosemary, who loves talking about food as much as she loves cooking, is a natural extrovert and communicator and endeared herself to the nation when she took part in ‘I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here’.
She is best known for appearing on ‘Ladette to Lady’, ‘ ‘This Morning’ and ‘The Real Marigold Hotel’.
Tickets are priced at £10 and the event will feature conversational discussion with Rosemary, before opening up to questions from the audience.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens