Room on the Broom comes to Cambridge Arts Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Room on the Broom - based on the best-selling book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler - comes to the Cambridge Arts Theatre from July 11 to 16.
Join the witch and her cat on their mission to defeat the dragon in Tall Stories’ magical, musical adaptation of this now classical tale.
The witch and her cat are travelling on their broomstick when they pick up some hitchhikers - a friendly dog, a beautiful green bird and a crazy frog. But this broomstick’s not meant for five and it cracks and snaps in two, just at the moment a hungry dragon appears.
Audiences can enjoy songs, laughs and lots of fun for children aged three years and upwards.
Performances at 1.30pm on Tuesday, and 10.30am and 1.30pm, on the other days.
You may also want to watch:
All tickets are £15.50 and available from the box office on 01223 503333 or online: www.cambridgeartstheatre.com.
- 1 Binmen revolt over alleged bullying, poor pay, low morale and staffing crisis
- 2 Woman pedestrian in her 50s killed in guided busway crash
- 3 Ely Cathedral hosts legendary jockey Frankie Dettori's only book signing
- 4 Retired murder detective, Russell, releases first book in new crime series
- 5 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 6 Plans revealed for new A10 pedestrian bridge
- 7 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 8 Covid-19 vaccine myths ‘biggest challenge’ in progress
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 From Star Wars to Cambridge Arts Theatre... Actor Ian McDiarmid talks about The Lemon Table