Ronnie Scott’s All Stars to perform Amnesty International jazz concert in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Members of Ronnie Scott’s All Stars will perform an evening of jazz in Ely in June.
The concert, which is being put on by Amnesty International Ely City Group, takes place on June 5.
Heading the line-up will be James Pearson, resident pianist and artistic director at Ronnie Scott’s famous Soho Jazz Club.
Joining James will be other members of his Trio, as well as acclaimed singer-songwriter Polly Gibbons.
The concert takes place in the garden of the Old Palace, Ely, CB7 4EW (entrance in the Gallery) from 3pm until 5.30pm. Gates open at 2.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets; £15.00, available from Burrows Bookshop, 9 High Street Passage, Ely, and online at http://www.wegottickets.com/event/359788
Profits from the event go towards Amnesty International’s work to help end FGM and child marriage in Sierra Leone and Burkino Faso.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 6 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station