Roger Dean sings The Johnny Cash Story at King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Credit: Archant
Roger Dean sings the Johnny Cash Story at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange this weekend.
If you saw the film Walk The Line then you will not want to miss this fantastic show, say organisers.
Since appearing on the BBC aged 14 singing ‘Tennessee Flat Top Box’ Roger Dean has been playing Cash’s music most of his life.
Joined by his band, The Lazy Boys, they will sing classic numbers including
Big River, Ring of Fire, I Walk The Line, Sunday Morning Coming Down and Hurt.
The performance takes place on Sunday February 28 from 7.30pm.
Tickets; £20, are available by calling the box office: 01553 764864 or from www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Petition launched to save village pub
- 5 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 6 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 7 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 8 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 9 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 10 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold