Rock ‘n’ Roll Paradise coming to Kings Lynn for a ‘roof raising’ show
- Credit: Archant
Rock ‘N’ Roll Paradise is coming to the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange next month for a ‘roof raising’ show.
The event, which sees rock music playing the lead role, is now in its sixth year on the road and will feature songs from various rock icons.
Backed by the Paradise Band, the cast will perform songs by the likes of Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison and Eddie Cochran.
Organisers said of the upcoming show: “This show has audiences dancing in the aisles, singing along with the music and yelling for more.
“Whether you saw these guys the first time round or are just a fan of live music, Rock ‘n’ Roll Paradise has something for everyone in this feel-good, two hour celebration of the magic of rock and roll.”
You may also want to watch:
The show takes place on Thursday October 1 from 7.30pm.
Tickets, £21 (adults), £20 (concessions) are available by calling the box office on 01553 764864.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor